Microsoft Excel is the most widely used office software in the United States and, as such, is a basic requirement for many jobs. If you're great at it, it may even make the difference in earning a promotion. This single course comprises four courses covering the absolute basics through to advanced Excel techniques. By the completion of the course, you'll have mastered the most popular Excel tools and have the confidence to complete any Excel task with efficiency and grace.
- Access 190 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Create effective spreadsheets
- Manage large sets of data
- Master the use of some of Excel's most popular & highly sought-after functions
- Create dynamic reports w/ Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power & versatility of Microsoft Excel's AddIn and PowerPivot
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros & VBA
Kyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
- SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
- VBA (Excel and Access)
- Adobe Suite
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Maya (Modeling and Animation)
- Unity3d (Game Design)
- Crystal Reports
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.